We are looking for an amazing new Social Media Manager to join our team and would love your help tracking them down! We would consider someone full time or part time for the role - school hours are available. Apply now!
Social Media Manager
We are a fabulous, boutique marketing and design agency offering a range of services to our clientele including branding and corporate identity design, social media management, web development and more. There's currently 6 of us in our hard working little team and we are looking for another superstar to invite into the fold! Come and join us in our insanely gorgeous office in Hawthorne, where your shiny new desk and a cup of tea is waiting for you!
You'll be working across an exciting folio of social clients across industries such as legal, professional services, hair & beauty, high-end fashion and everything in between.
If you are looking for a diverse, exciting, social media role in Brisbane then this is it. You’ll be 100% focused on social media strategy, content creation and campaign management. We need someone that can walk the walk when it comes to the latest in social strategy and planning, creating beautiful, engagement driven social channels and thinks social analytics is the best thing on earth. This is not the role for a beginner or someone new to managing social media accounts at a corporate level… we want you to know even more than us when it comes to your favourite subject and want to be wowed with your amazing experience and knowledge of everything in social for 2018.
A typical week may include:
• Creating a high level social media strategy document to present to a clients management team
• Going to a client's office/salon/store/event to capture photos/content for their upcoming social media content
• Crafting an Insta grid so beautifully balanced and designed that GOMA want to pop it on their wall
• Writing amazing social content posts switching from legal ease to fashionista language and back again
• Reporting on high level analytics from the previous month and using the data to refine the strategy for the next month
• Writing a case study about what we've recently achieved for a client and the impact your amazing social has had on their business/sales/results
• Being a fabulous strategy and hashtag obsessed social nerd
This is the fun part. The person we seek to add to our team will be a star at all of the below. You'll have at least three years experience working in the field and be able to hit the ground at the pace of Usain Bolt. You'll be yearning to be part of an amazing team that is equally as passionate about a gorgeous Instagram palette as they are about the lunchtime sushi run.
You'll be looking for a long-term contract or part-time role (we are open to either). We're thinking the role will be somewhere around the 12-20 hours a week mark though if you are looking to move to a more full time role, we can make this happen quite quickly if you're skills are the perfect match for us. School hours work perfectly for us too. We offer an hourly rate of $28 per hour however this is negotiable on experience.
FOR BONUS POINTS: (not necessary but we'd be delightfully impressed if you have….)
• Experience using Photoshop or InDesign or Canva to create social posts
• If you're an experience seo copywriting & blogging superstar then that's a whole new level of bonus points
• Social Advertising (you won't need to do much by the way of advertising as we have a specialist onboard the team for this area, but it would be great to have a basic understanding of social ads so you can work together to create social magic).
Congratulations on reading through possibly the longest job ad ever drafted. What can we say… we're very thorough.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Send us a link to at least 2 platforms you have managed and tell us what results you have achieved for them
• Show us your strategy skills! It can be for a real company or a pretend one (or even for Polished and our neglected Social channels who are in need of love - we're the builders that put off building their own house) but we want to see your strategy skills in action. Pick your brand, whip up a quick strategy document and include it in your application.
• Don't forge to include a cover letter that will make us weak at the knees explaining exactly why you would be PERFECTION when it comes to this role
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
[ No phone calls please ]